Article ajouté au panier
Ascend SE Stickers Change Instructions
Thank you again for making your purchase! We can't wait to get you moving on your new Ascend bike. You'll find instructions below to help you with the sticker change on your new bike. A video will be added in the new couple days if you want to wait.
Before doing the sticker change, please ensure you have finished the full assembly of your bike with the help of your instruction manual.
Cleaning and prepping
- Using a credit card or an other plastic card, scrape off the existing stickers from the back pole. You can also use your fingers if you find that easier.
- There might be some very small glue residues leftovers. You may wash this off with a normal household cleaning solution like Windex, or use a sticker removal like Googone.
- If you use Googone, please ensure you wash the greasy residue leftover with a soap water solution.
- Once the surface is clean, you are ready to install the stickers.
Installing the sticker on the main side (belt cover)
- In this step, you want to visualize where the sticker will go before installing it, aligning the sticker on the bike frame on the main side (where the belt cover is). You want to make sure it is vertically aligned between the belt cover, as well as the top end of the seat pole frame. You also want to ensure it is horizontally aligned, right in the center of the pole. The letter S should be at the top on the main side, with the word 'Spinning' going down alongside the pole.
- Once you see where it fits, carefully peel off the yellow carton from the back side of the sticker logo. You want to ensure all the letters stay on the transparent film you'll use to apply the sticker. To facilitate this, it is recommended to bend the carton slightly and to remove the letters from the top end, instead of by starting with the first letter.
- Once the sticker is removed from the carton, remember where you placed it earlier in step 5, and apply it in the same area.
- Once its applied, pass your hand over the letters to ensure they are properly stuck on.
- You may now carefully remove the transparent film. Do this step slowly to ensure you don't rip off any of the letters. Voila! The first sticker is done.
Installing the sticker on the reverse side (no belt cover)
- Repeat the process on the other side (where there is no belt cover). Ensure the sticker on the reverse side is placed at the same height as the main side. Please note that the letter S should be at the bottom on this side, with the word 'Spinning' going up alongside the pole.
- And that's it! You are now ready to use your bike.
En avant et vers le haut. Ensemble.
Joins-toi à plus de 2000 Canadiens qui deviennent la meilleure version d'eux-mêmes avec Ascend